Sun Office Products, Delivering to You and Back to the Community
Since the inception of our company we have given nearly one million dollars to support the needs of both local and national Non Profits and Community Based Organizations.
Over the past 9 years we have been very fortunate as one of the fastest growing independent Office Products Dealers in America. Sun Office Products is honored to be able to give back to many non-profit & community organizations throughout the U.S. We pride ourselves in helping these remarkable organizations make a difference.
Our Nation’s Elderly
Sun Office Products currently services over 10,000 Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Alzheimer Healthcare facilities. We take this privilege very seriously; we provide our products and services to the extraordinary men and women who dedicate their lives and careers to caring for the elderly, and we support the organizations that lobby for and provide financial support to the operators of Eldercare facilities from coast to coast, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Since 2001 we have committed to donate a substantial portion of our net profits to support the elderly and will continue this endeavor each and every year. To date, Sun Office Products has given in excess of $750,000.00 in support of our nation’s elderly. This financial support has provided a direct, positive, and long lasting benefit to the elderly, right in your community!
Metro Community Provider Network (MCPN)
MCPN is a nonprofit organization and has provided medical and health education services to the underserved since 1989. Their mission is to provide excellent health-related services focusing on the underserved. MCPN provides case management and health education programs in the following areas:
- AmeriCorps service learning Programs for Adults, where health education and outreach services for MCPN patients and clients are provided.
- Health Education Classes comprised of Diabetes, Asthma, Childbirth, Smoking Cessation, Family Planning and Healthy Living.
- Healthy Start Project, providing care coordination for pregnant women and families with infants up to two years of age.
- Prenatal Services, creating effective linkages for pregnant women with the MCPN service system and providing Doula Birth Coaches.
- Services for Pregnant and Parenting Teens, working with pregnant and parenting youth ages 11 – 19 years. These services include: resource information, help returning to school or getting a GED, support, advocacy, home visits, case management and teen clinic.
List of Non Profits and Community Based Organizations that we support
- American Healthcare Association
- Alliance Partners for Quality Nursing Care
- National Jewish Health
- Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society